- SFACT: Makes Settings a snap. As the project is developing quite fast please download the newest version from: https://github.com/ahmetcemturan/SFACT/zipball/master (about 3MB)
- or You can download it as a complete package including Python and PyPy: https://github.com/ahmetcemturan/SFACT-PyPy/zipball/master (about 24MB)
- Slic3r: Very easy to use, very fast slicing. definitely worth downloading..: https://github.com/alexrj/Slic3r/zipball/master for the development or www.slic3r.org for the precompiled ones...
- Cura: Another Skeinforge based slicer, very nice user interface. Much less options than SF!: https://github.com/daid/Cura/zipball/master
- Kisslicer: Keep It Simple Slicing... non Open Source, http://kisslicer.com/
- Skeinforge: the original... https://github.com/ahmetcemturan/SkeinForgeGIT/zipball/master
- Repsnapper: under development again currently working partly: download the newest one here: https://github.com/timschmidt/repsnapper/downloads
- Marlin: https://github.com/ErikZalm/Marlin/zipball/Marlin_v1
- Sprinter: https://github.com/kliment/Sprinter/zipball/master
- 4Pi: https://github.com/kliment/4pi-firmware/zipball/master
- Teacup: https://github.com/triffid/Teacup_Firmware/zipball/master
- Smoothie: https://github.com/arthurwolf/Smoothie/zipball/master
- Repetier: https://github.com/repetier/Repetier-Firmware/zipball/master
- Printrun: https://github.com/kliment/Printrun/zipball/master (de-facto the standart atm..)
- Repsnapper has a built in host.
- Cura has a built in host.
- Repetier: http://www.repetier.com/download/